Operating your dehydrator is extremely simple begin by plugging in your unit. Then using
1. Place the dehydrator on a smooth, dry surface.
2. Load the trays with food. Place the door on machine.
3. Plug the power cord into standard 120 volt outlet or 220/240 volt outlet depending upon your voltage.
4. Set the thermostat to desired temperature.
5. When the food has dehydrated, and is dry, allow it to cool. Then package in airtight food storage containers.
Please read the instruction guides provided carefully before going to installation.